- Type A conversion: $25
per lens (so that old lenses can be used on many newer film bodies such as the
FM, FE, F4, F5, N90, FM10, F100 and FM3A and digital SLRs such as the D1, D2,
D3, D4, D5 series and the D200, D300, D700, D750, D7xxx (except the
D7600), Df, D8xx and D6xx).
- Type B conversion: $35
per lens (same as a Type A conversion but with additional work so that the
lenses can also be mounted on the “Electronic Only” bodies such as the N80,
D100, D70, D70s, D50, D80 and D90)
- For my former customers, the
upgrade from Type A to B is $10 per lens
- Type C conversion: $35
per lens (installation of the traditional meter coupling yoke on AF or E
styles so that these newer lenses can be used on old bodies with full
Generally, return shipping in the US will be by USPS Priority Mail.
I will send tracking information by email when your order leaves here.
The price is $10 for one or two lenses up to 200mm and $15 for a
larger order or any one that includes a lens over 200mm.
FedEx, USPS Express Mail and other
parcel services are also possible but please contact me in advance.
- Return shipping to international customers will be at actual cost. I prefer to ship by USPS
Mail rather than use the pricey and cumbersome parcel services. Refer to www.usps.com for an estimate.
I have prepared an
order form that
you can print out to help submit your order. Please disregard the prices for
return postage. Use the ones above.
Ship them to:
- Complete the order form (available above)
- Wrap each lens separately. Bubble wrap is best,
newspaper is OK
- Place them in a sturdy box of corrugated cardboard
- Surround them with more bubble wrap, styrofoam "peanuts"
or other cushioning material
- Enclose the order form and payment. Personal checks
or cash is fine
- Turnaround time is typically no more than a few business days
- Please note: shipments that require my signature may take an extra day or two
- Overnight returns and "rush" work are possible but please call first.
1350 Folkstone Court
Ann Arbor MI 48105
You may call me at (734) 662-1734. Please leave a message if I am not there. My email
address is email@example.com. Please
include yours with your order.